Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Videos in the Classroom


I think it is so important to appeal to the variety of learning styles that our students have. Using videos in conjunction with a lesson is a great way to interest the visual learners in our classrooms. I think having a video list located on the classroom blog is an easy and seamless way to incorporate them into a lesson. It is also a place I could post a variety of extra videos that the students could view outside of class for extra information. The Why Earth Science video that I posted would be a great introduction to Earth Science on the first day of school. It's a good video to get the students thinking about all the science that happens around them every day.

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly,
    I love your image! Don't forget to tag your posts so others can find your blog and learn from you.
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete